Schizophrénique, hallucinogénique, égocentrique, photogénique, nympho-man-ique


19 avril 2010

The robot and the sailor

I think Jean-Paul Gaultier and the photographer Jean-Baptitse Mondino just made the greatest ads ever.
JPG is one of my favorite fashion designer because he suggested a new idea of masculinity/feminity through clothes, cosmetics, perfumes...(there is a million other reasons why i love him, i could write a novel).

I already post the video of "the kiss", but i decided to published the best JPG perfume videos.

Classique:






I try to find a word to describe this one, but i'm speechless...



I think everybody must be kissed like that one time in a life, at least:


Bonus:
The first and iconic model for Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Mâle", Francisco Randez by Jean Baptiste Mondino:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire