Schizophrénique, hallucinogénique, égocentrique, photogénique, nympho-man-ique


29 avril 2010

Veiled

Lately I found many pictures with veils.
Not the white, wedding veil, but the black one, for widows.
I don't try to analize things but is it a metaphor or something like that? Fashion and photography are a mirror of the society, unconsciously? and how many of us out there are having great sex with people we're ashamed to introduce to our friends? ( Carrie Bradshaw, get out of here!).

Sorry, it was really, really inappropriate.
So, I was talking about death, bad times... and I think fashion get darker, like the world.
Too much blabla and BS, let the pictures talk:

By Gregory Derkenne.


Nicolas Ripoll by Laurent Humbert.


Twin shot.



Edita Vilkeviciute by Camilla Akrans.


Isabeli Fonatana by Solve Sundsbo.

And my favorite:


By Herb Ritts.

I think there is also something simply aesthetic about veil, sensuality, mystery, you see me/you can't see me...

And how can I talk about veil without a word about Diane Pernet?


Diane Pernet.

She is a fashion journalist and she always wear a black veil, why?
Mystery...
She also introduces "a shaded view on fashion" with her blog, you can find it in "I like" section, he is one of my favorite.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire