Schizophrénique, hallucinogénique, égocentrique, photogénique, nympho-man-ique


3 mai 2010

Electro princess turned Queen

Music, again, but don't worry, always good.

She was already the object of the second message (Mc's can kiss) of this blog because I really like her music, her bitchy lyrics and my body moves by himself when I listen to her.

Uffie by the cobra snake, live march 2010.

I just discover (I'm definitely retarded) her featuring with Pharrell Wiliams "ADD SUV" (Attention Deficit Disorder/Sport Utility Vehicle) and one word: ADD icted!

It's the second single of her upcoming album "sex dreams and denim jeans" produced by Mirwais, Mr Oizo, Sebastian...
she evolved after 4 years (a baby with Andre Saraiva, artist and owner of "le baron" and "le montana", hottest Paris nightclubs), her music too, and It always sounds fuckin' good.

Listen:



After that, I'm sure of one thing: she has been compared to Ke$ha, for the voice or I dunno what, but Ke$ha is just an "icky sticky bitch" (Uffie, "Hot chick") and her music a bad joke next to Uffie.

1 commentaire:

  1. i think ke$ha is the one who copied uffie. uffie's way better!

    RépondreSupprimer